What's new

Steetley

neilwharton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Location
Hartlepool UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's some old ones taken from a run down industrial site in Hartlepool. Its in the process of being flattened and houses being built.

5927579950_e9ea651dfa_o.jpg


5927579864_6f5682c77b_o.jpg


5927020855_ca2b1790b0_o.jpg


5927020717_a40512e8f9_o.jpg


Neil.....

:)
 
Interesting images, but please do something about the "logo" - it is too big and detracts from your images. I am not sure why you have it so large, but it will not stop anyone from stealing your pictures and is, in my opinion, a detriment to your images.
______________________
WesternGuy
 
Hi WesternGuy the only reason why I put the watermark on is because I have lost a few now. The last on I lost turned up a French radio station advertising a comp for photographers and music. I had a legal battle to get the image removed and reimbursed for the length of time they had used the image. Put it this way try fighting a battle with the French law it was a night mare. Since then I always use a watermark.

Neil....
 
Interesting images, but please do something about the "logo" - it is too big and detracts from your images. I am not sure why you have it so large, but it will not stop anyone from stealing your pictures and is, in my opinion, a detriment to your images.
I agree. It takes the beauty of the image..

Hi WesternGuy the only reason why I put the watermark on is because I have lost a few now. The last on I lost turned up a French radio station advertising a comp for photographers and music. I had a legal battle to get the image removed and reimbursed for the length of time they had used the image. Put it this way try fighting a battle with the French law it was a night mare. Since then I always use a watermark.
I understand your point. but would`nt be just ok. to make the logo smaller..

Oh! and my fav would be the 1st one. : 3
 
Nice images!

And I agree, a smaller, less obtrusive watermark would be much preferred. This is 2012! People will always steal. You should consider the Creative Commons approach if you're wanting to be an artist and appreciate people seeing your images. If you're only interested in being a businessman, you're going to be very frustrated with this industry my friend.
 
Thanks guys I know it will never stop I will use a smaller watermark from now on :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom