exililly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 24, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2007 #1
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2007 #2 The sunburst really takes away from this shot. Was there an pp or is this straight from the camera?
exililly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 24, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 This was taken last October & the most I did to it was use unsharp mask & maybe adjust the b/c, but I do know that the sunburst was already there when I took it.
This was taken last October & the most I did to it was use unsharp mask & maybe adjust the b/c, but I do know that the sunburst was already there when I took it.