Stephanie- Beauty Portrait

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stephanie is a makeup artist that I have worked with in the past, but this time she was the model as well.
Shot using the original Canon 5D with a Canon 100mm f/2.8 USM lens attached, set to f/11, 1/160th sec, ISO 100. Lit with a single Neewer C300 strobe and softbox
_MG_2618.jpg
with a silver reflector for fill.

Wow, surreal ! Very interesting imagery, you are there. You are an amazing artist young man. You need to have a show, it will sell out. I think you could be an amazing still life artist as well. Or combine your style with still life.

Thos maybe the best portrait I have seen in a long time. I pretty much hang out at Beta 1x and you are in this class.
1x. Photographers that make you feel.

Last edited:
Wow, surreal ! Very interesting imagery, you are there. You are an amazing artist young man. You need to have a show, it will sell out. I think you could be an amazing still life artist as well. Or combine your style with still life.

Thos maybe the best portrait I have seen in a long time. I pretty much hang out at Beta 1x and you are in this class.
Thanks so much! I've never heard of 1x, but maybe I should check it out.

I hope you do sir. You are worthy.

I hope you do sir. You are worthy.
Thank you.

Don't know how I missed this but WOW!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back