vesko TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Sydney, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #1 I like this one
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #2 very nice. hey what time of day did you take this?
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #3 me too... very nice shot, however watch out of over sharpening and the artifacts that have been created where the hills meet the horizon
me too... very nice shot, however watch out of over sharpening and the artifacts that have been created where the hills meet the horizon
vesko TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Sydney, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, logan9967, it was around 6pm. duncanp, now that you mentioned it I started to see it myself, thanks. Was it the unsharp mask or smart sharpen, I don't remember.
Thanks, logan9967, it was around 6pm. duncanp, now that you mentioned it I started to see it myself, thanks. Was it the unsharp mask or smart sharpen, I don't remember.
C CanadianMe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 386 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #5 Fabulous shot.
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #6 That's a beautiful image. I like it too. Dani.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #7 A classic! Often done, always good. Here, too.
edtek TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 79 Reaction score 1 Location Lacey, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #8 thats wallpaper material!