What's new

steps

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
some say chief justice Rehnquist would sit on these steps once a month or so...weather permitting, and have a bag lunch.

supreme court building, saturday, 11.5.05

43510565-O.jpg
 
bet he still does.... in spirit....

just a great shot, with color and simplicity....

your talent is astounding....love the direction, the shadows are just perfect.
 
Another great shot! Love the compo & shadows on this one :thumbup:
 
I love this shot. It's so beautiful.
 
Loving this John, all the geometrics coming out like the seemingly triangular shadows from the rectangular steps, great angle...swish!
 
With more and more pics up here I simply run out of words... too awesome.
This is one of them.
 
The shadow (or shade??) looks so solid (??)... (excuse my english). I like ur ideas a lot. Very creative!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom