Still Learning

lucas123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I understand I have a ways to go but what could I have done to make these pictures pop?
C&C Please

lucasbwb.jpg

boarder.jpg

bwwboarder.jpg

Last edited:
I like the first one a lot. The second one I don't know. I see what your going for but just missing something for me. Third one another great one. Keep up the good work.

1. Like the composition and the tones. Think its a nice image.
2. This shot is just busy to me. You have the tummy, bright arms and hand, busy dress texture/pattern, contrasts between very bright to mild on her chest. Id play around with some different angles and see if they would provide a bit more feeling and focus for the image.

3. Nice shot of the boy. I looks like you used an on camera flash to light his face up a little bit. Its noticible around the eyes for me which takes away from the natural feel to the image.

Keep up the good work!

I think the angle of the first shot is wrong. The viewer has no clue as to what the boy turned to look at. The second one has a bit of a pop to it already. Perhaps if the man's right arm was lower and around the woman's upper belly mirroring his left it would have given the shot a geometrically repetitive look. Am I making sense at all? I wish I could explain things better. Nice shots nevertheless.

It may be that i'm up way past my bedtime, but 1 & 3 seem out of focus? the 2nd seems like you were down low shooting upwards, it is missing something but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe not such a tight crop, or possibly a black background instead... the male hands also seem to be more aggressive than loving.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back