What's new

Still Life C&C

theeph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
9
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not looking for anything in particular, just your thoughts. Thank you.

$7535906498_acf87014bb_b.webp
 
Clever idea. I wish I'd be creative enough to have such ideas!
 
I appreciate your suggestion, ceejtank. However, I think linking to other posts can completely hijack mine, please don't.
 
Many thanks, LaFoto. I like it, a lot, but I'm upset to see another picture so similar.
 
I appreciate your suggestion, ceejtank. However, I think linking to other posts can completely hijack mine, please don't.

I disagree. His link was on topic. In fact, the same exact picture with the forks can be found over there.

Once you post a thread to the public domain, it is no longer yours, so there is nothing of yours for him to hijack. A good way to get your thread hijacked is to come off sounding arrogant.
 
I think there is way too much unused space at the top of the frame.
 
I'm not looking for anything in particular, just your thoughts. Thank you.

You said you were looking for my thoughts. My thoughts were you might be interested in a person doing similar pics, but with cool lighting. I didn't know you would be destroyed finding out you're not the first one to place an egg on a fork and take a picture.

I appreciate your suggestion, ceejtank. However, I think linking to other posts can completely hijack mine, please don't.

I disagree. His link was on topic. In fact, the same exact picture with the forks can be found over there.

Once you post a thread to the public domain, it is no longer yours, so there is nothing of yours for him to hijack. A good way to get your thread hijacked is to come off sounding arrogant.


Thanks Rot. That's what I thought.. and he said "just your thoughts".. my thoughts were.. You might like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom