What's new

Still life "I miss you" C+C please

Peniole

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
516
Reaction score
1
Location
where to next?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd like some C+C please on the following image. Thanks in advance :sillysmi:

EXIF: Focal Length 45mm
Shutter Speed 1.6 sec
Aperture f/5.6
ISO 100

misslowres.jpg

 
Last edited:
This images touches me deep!!!! A brave attempt :thumbsup:
 
Pretty neat shot. although at first glance, Lord of the Rings popped in my head.
 
Thanks for the replies. Good to know that it wasn't just me. I also had "one ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them" run through my head when I finished with the image, my inner geek. But I did set out to make a romantic image.
 
Lovely! I think the title fits very well. Also love the moody lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom