What's new

Still on the road - 4 more from the Oregon Coast

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Forgot how beautiful this area is ....

1

4791892275_cdbe0df1f0_b.jpg


2

4791891423_9ac68e1039_b.jpg


3

4792523128_91dc975c2e_b.jpg


4

4791818955_f821e567de_b.jpg
 
#2 is a bit tilted CCW, but I like these very much! I think #1 is my favorite. Oregon is one of the 4 states I have yet to visit and this really whets my appetite!
 
Oh how I miss that area... I lived there (Keiser) for just over a year. Love the boat shot!
 
I really love #3... super-cool.

I'm feeling like maybe you were wishing you had a wider angle lens? A couple of these feel a bit too tight in the field of view, but that may just be me. When I'm caught wanting to shoot something wide and only have, say my 70-300 with me, I shoot a few pics and have Photoshop stitch them together afterward. I've only done it a handful of times but it works pretty darn well.

Really like your pics, as always, thanks for sharing.
 
I love the Oregon coast. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing.
 
Nice pics always remember one rule, never have a line going through the middle of the picture. Always 1/3 or 2/3. Either have 1/3 or 2/3 filled with sky and the rest landscape or the other way around. That's what I learned yesterday. Perhaps on the 3rd picture, you could have moved the camera up slightly to get more of the sky
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom