Still thinking of Spring

Tuckerjr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
203c1a58f14d2aa15bb28bb692827e8b.jpg

Very nice image. Care to share the location? The frost has killed most of the wild flowers off in my part of the world.

WesternGuy

Very nice image. Care to share the location? The frost has killed most of the wild flowers off in my part of the world.

WesternGuy
Western this image was taken earlier this year near Knoxville, TN

WesternGuy
Ah ha, the truth will out :biggrin-93: , so this wasn't a late bloomer hanging around defying the onset of winter, although I don't know what type of winter you get in Knoxville and whether it would kill off these lovely flowers. Doesn't matter - still a very nice image and I do like the bokeh as well. :icon_thumbsup:

WesternGuy

WesternGuy
Ah ha, the truth will out :biggrin-93: , so this wasn't a late bloomer hanging around defying the onset of winter, although I don't know what type of winter you get in Knoxville and whether it would kill of these lovely flowers. Doesn't matter - still a very nice image and I do like the bokeh as well. :icon_thumbsup:

WesternGuy
I can see how my title could be misleading, but that was certainly not my intention[emoji3]. Thanks appreciate the feedback. I just really miss Spring it is dreary & rainy here right now

Most reactions

Back