Stock Photography For Me!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was interested in getting into some net stock photography...and then I realised...Im to young...

Well...ill get to the point, do you guys know a good stock photography site that allows under 18's? or allows 16 year olds...cause I think it would be alot of fun.

If its your own invented site thats fine, just want a stock photography website really :)

Thanks to you all in advanced!

I dunno. After I dumped digital and returned to film, I've accumulated a vast catalogue of work which has taken me 2 years to scan (apart from commercial work which I get scanned for me). If you returned to using film, then in 2 years time, you'll just be ready to set up a stock photography website ;)

Seriously - stock photography is embarrassing; there are a lot of junk postcard shots which do very well financially.....of course they don't lead to any self-respect, but that's life. The advantage of getting parents to act as officiaries include sending out reminders when the stock agencies fail to pay you 6 months later..........worse still; you click on the world wide web and find an image of yours used without your permission. Or even worse....they hotlink images to your site and steal your bandwidth without the courtesy to ask for permission.

Personally at that age, I think there is much pleasure in pursuing the art of photography rather than its commerce. That comes later, and maybe a degree of credibility comes with being a bit older.

Does that help?

Most reactions

Back