nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep, it's just a rusty ol' bolt. But the way the sun was at the time it stuck out to me so I took a picture.

Macro photography is something I've always struggled with, I like challenge it has but I'll be honest I take a lot of crap macro shots lol. I just don't have the vision for it but it always intrigues me to try and make an interest photo. One of the reasons why I have a macro lens is because of where I live. I don't always get to go to places every waking minute and so a macro lens allows me to create images within my own backyard when I have a moment. Is that crazy? I don't know.

Nikon Z6II + MC 105 2.8 VR S

permanently rusty by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr

HAH! You are not crazy at all. Macro is a world all in its own. You can create incredible scenes without leaving your personal bubble. And taking images like this, is not a crap shot. It shows the texture, the light, the subtleties you don't normally think about or take the time to appreciate. I love the little green tinges in it, how it's at the base like it hasn't moved in ages. I too take what you say "crap shots" and am perfectly fine admitting that. In fact, I found this in my back yard.

I like them both!

Thats an interesting shot.

I love the rusty industrial shots both color and B/W..
Even a few IR.

Good work.

Nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back