What's new

Stone Jetty...IR

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
231524821-L.jpg
 
Rich detail, high dynamic range, what's not to like! Good job. So tempting to paint some blue in the sky,.. but perhaps I'm too unsophisticated to get the whole IR thing.

-Shea
 
I love this shot as well. The IR is cool and the horizon is bang on straight.

Great job!
 
the clouds are stunning!
 
Rich detail, high dynamic range, what's not to like! Good job. So tempting to paint some blue in the sky,.. but perhaps I'm too unsophisticated to get the whole IR thing.

-Shea

thanks I am glad you like the image....IR is not to everyone's taste and maybe you would prefer the false colour versions.

I like it a lot. Very good job!

thanks mate!

I love this shot as well. The IR is cool and the horizon is bang on straight.

Great job!

thank you very much.

the clouds are stunning!

thanks a lot, IR brings out the best in skies....both in B&W and false colour.
 
amazing shot very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom