Stop Global Warming

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried it enhance the Stop sign at the bottom to send a message, without it being overly obvious. Is the message getting thru?
Cosmo

planteuharlee-03as.jpg

you should not say anything to us , like this you would have know wheter it work sor not ... now it s tooo late

For me the red look weird on stop
Mat

you should not say anything to us , like this you would have know wheter it work sor not ... now it s tooo late

For me the red look weird on stop
Mat
Thanks Mat, You told me what I needed to here. I can turn the red down. Maybe I should not have let the cat out of the bag, Thanks again..
Cosmo

I would have never known but I am a photo idiot. I think it is a good looking shot.

I would have never known but I am a photo idiot. I think it is a good looking shot.
I know you, and also know that you are not. Your opinion means much to my advancement as a photographer. Thanks for taking the time to comment...
Cosmo

its a pretty good shot, the stop sign is kinda weird though, you need to tone down the red a bit so it blends in more. its a good picture otherwise.

its a pretty good shot, the stop sign is kinda weird though, you need to tone down the red a bit so it blends in more. its a good picture otherwise.

Thanks, I thought it might be turned up a bit much....
Coso

Great shot and great idea I like the message :thumbup::mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back