Stop! It's Autumn :)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few of my favourite shots from the past few days :)
Autumn is definitely here.
C&C always welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for taking a look!

This one I wish was a little sharper perhaps?
I really like everything else about it though.
Road less traveled?

This is a concession away from our house, I've been trying to capture the hydro lines cutting through the trees for a while now and this is the first time I've been happy with a shot. I like the "model" feeling.

Autumn in the bokeh.

Colours on the river.

I do not like the first one at all. The second is much better, love the one bright colored tree in the back. The 3rd one is really nice (you expect a deer to be standing under the tree), it is beautiful. Great job on the 4th one I like the rocks with the leaves. The picture has nice texture.

#3 and #4 are nice.. but the hydro lines kill the first two for me. I have to admit I don't understand your fascination with them....

#3 would have been nicer if you could find a shot without the dead tree branches in it.. IMO.

#4 More DOF would have helped.

Pixel, nice shots. I get it, but apparently autumn only happens where there are no power lines.

No.. but it is possible to line up shots without them, isn't it? :)

4 is pretty damned cool. The rest are kinda "meh" for me, but I'm never much interested in shots like these.

Of the set, I like #2, but I love #4 I think its the winner here.

Pixel, nice shots. I get it, but apparently autumn only happens where there are no power lines.

No.. but it is possible to line up shots without them, isn't it? :)

Yes it is possible. However, it seems like every time a photo with power lines in them is posted on here they are criticized for it. Please don't think this is an attack towards anyone, because it is totally not. Life has power lines in it, so why shouldn't some of your photography include them? I think #2 is a great representation of a rural fall.

I love #4, #1 is the weakest of the set for sure. The others are nice as well.

Thanks so much everyone :)

As for the hydro lines, I know I have an unusual fascination with them but at the same time they are a big part of my rural environment made even larger by living very near a nuclear power plant.

These march across the landscape in all directions taking the power near and far, they are important in showing where I live, not an ideal of erasing all signs of man, we are here, we made a mark and it is part of the landscape and should be included sometimes imho.

#3 and #4 are nice.. but the hydro lines kill the first two for me. I have to admit I don't understand your fascination with them....

#3 would have been nicer if you could find a shot without the dead tree branches in it.. IMO.

#4 More DOF would have helped.

#3 I like that as an option, the intention in this shot was all about the bokeh, this is part of our front lawn so I shall play more :)
#4 I think that more DOF would really change this image, it would flatten it and take the depth away. I again like it as an option and shall play ;)

Most reactions

Back