PixelRabbit
A naughty little bunny...
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 6,593
- Reaction score
- 3,719
- Location
- Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
A few of my favourite shots from the past few days 
Autumn is definitely here.
C&C always welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for taking a look!
1.
This one I wish was a little sharper perhaps?
I really like everything else about it though.
Road less traveled?

2.
This is a concession away from our house, I've been trying to capture the hydro lines cutting through the trees for a while now and this is the first time I've been happy with a shot. I like the "model" feeling.

3.
Autumn in the bokeh.

4.
Colours on the river.

Autumn is definitely here.
C&C always welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for taking a look!
1.
This one I wish was a little sharper perhaps?
I really like everything else about it though.
Road less traveled?

2.
This is a concession away from our house, I've been trying to capture the hydro lines cutting through the trees for a while now and this is the first time I've been happy with a shot. I like the "model" feeling.

3.
Autumn in the bokeh.

4.
Colours on the river.

