What's new

Stop Motion BMX

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After responding to a thread the other day about a student offering free work and I asked what projects he had from school...anywho...


Here is something I made when I went to school.

It was my first time doing something like this and it was a fail, but cool nonetheless.

I don't remember what I used for this, I think it was a d300 and a 24-70, I'd have to check though.

Enjoy.

 
In a conceptualization class I had, we had to do something involving sight and sound.

I took a few pop music videos, played to the music of rock cover bands doing the songs--the songs were slowed down/speed up to match.

everyone enjoyed it, but I was told-off by one girl for my use of "back that azz up" because it was racist and offensive to her culture. As an artist and "Anthropologist" I liked the reaction.

I don't still have it, so here's an ad I did in one of my portfolio classes. This was published in CMYK magazine, Issue 33, 2006 (I believe I was one of the first undergrads to ever be published there)

resample(lanczos).jpeg



edit: ugh. It's pretty bad. I could make it look so much better today. I did take the picture of that box using my Canon PowerShot A80.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom