What's new

Stopped into a church Ipassed along the way.

clupica

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I'm listening to oldies while I'm doing my photo processing. Here's a photo of a little church that I go past when I'm off to the Botanical Gardens to take flower pictures.

I decided to stop in with my son (8 years old) and take a few pictures. He took a few as well, but they're his not mine. And he's gone to bed so I can't ask. :)

Chapel_9938.jpg


This is the Chapelle de l'Hermitage, Neuchatel, Switzerland.
 
after seeing this picture....

well, I got down on my knees...:hail: and I began to pray



:lol::lol::lol: too bad about the mark, but the picture is great!





pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom