Storables, my bro, and my gf C&C please!

hmm...the storables colors looked dull when I uploaded them, but still comment them up and help me out!

Ok I'm a newbie but if I was to give feedback, I would say that they're all great. Im not sure what's preventing it from having that crisp look. Maybe the focus? You can definitely see the noise in the picture. Picture #2 look at the face and see the specs? I not to sure how do the noise reduction thing yet. There's software for that and ways to get rid of it within the camera. I'm still learning so maybe someone else can advise. What camera/lens are you using?

I kinda like #2... the ISO 3200 gives it a bit of noise, which comes across as graininess, and gives the image a feel you wouldn't get with flash and auto exposure.

The first one seems a bit odd, there are some strange colors around the face that are distracting to me.

The 3rd one just isn't interesting to me, but don't let that stop you.

Hey just to give some of my ideas about your pictures, I really liked the third one but I guess you are losing some detail since you aren't using a fill flash which if you have an external flash I would use it with a diffuser. all three photos I did notice some grain problems but if you did use of flash with a diffuser it would take care of you not needing a higher ISO and then that would allow you not to have so much grain. And it just might be my monitor but the first one seemed a little too saturated but then again that still might be my monitor.

Yep you guys called it very high ISO means lots of noise I'm geeting my speedlite next week so that'll help.

That glow LOL is his 40 in computer monitor

Most reactions

Back