$IMG_7988-Edit.jpg

$IMG_8002-Edit.jpg

$IMG_8129-Edit.jpg

$IMG_8155-Edit.jpg

I am a beginner so take what I say for what it is worth
I like all of them but these things drew my eye right away

1pocket tshirt. Don't like the extra creases
2pocket tshirt and the corner of the walls
4tattoo on her wrist really stands out but at quick glance can't tell it's a tattoo
6the ring on her finger caught my eye right away, had to zoom in to see exactly what it was. Just didn't look like it belonged

Photo #4 has so much distortion from the short lens used at such close range that her right arm is significantly wider than her neck. I measured the width on-screen, and the width of the arm approaches that of the head as well, so...her arms are hugely distorted size-wize. It's very unflattering.

I am a beginner so take what I say for what it is worth
I like all of them but these things drew my eye right away

1pocket tshirt. Don't like the extra creases
2pocket tshirt and the corner of the walls
4tattoo on her wrist really stands out but at quick glance can't tell it's a tattoo
6the ring on her finger caught my eye right away, had to zoom in to see exactly what it was. Just didn't look like it belonged

Photo #4 has so much distortion from the short lens used at such close range that her right arm is significantly wider than her neck. I measured the width on-screen, and the width of the arm approaches that of the head as well, so...her arms are hugely distorted size-wize. It's very unflattering.

Thanks for your feedback. :sillysmi:

I like #2 and #6 best... bit of Sue Bryce vibe I'm getting. :)

Yeah she is pretty awesome... you have done a fab job! I'm not a fan of the hands up by the hair/face one though but thats just me not liking 'hands near face' poses... Just had a look at your website, gorgeous portraits :)

#3 and #4 for me. :)

I don't like the color of the wall in the others. It's that weird beige color where it could be beige, but sort of looks dirty or nicotine stained ...

She looks nice in the photos, though.

Yeah she is pretty awesome... you have done a fab job! I'm not a fan of the hands up by the hair/face one though but thats just me not liking 'hands near face' poses... Just had a look at your website, gorgeous portraits :)

#3 and #4 for me. :)

I don't like the color of the wall in the others. It's that weird beige color where it could be beige, but sort of looks dirty or nicotine stained ...

She looks nice in the photos, though.

Thanks for the feedback. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back