Storm at Sea

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
storm.jpg

Nice composition and the shutter speed just right for me.

Nice shot. There's a lot to like in this shot.

Beautiful exposure! i do like seeing the detail in the sun on the horizon. You caught a lot of churned up water - the color variations are sweet!

Okay Stapo this is AMAZING...... Someone needs to nominate this for photo of the month how ever that works..... What lens was this with?

Beautiful shot. Stunning. Exposure time was just right for the water and the detail in the highlights and shadows as well as the color is just eye catching. Excellent shot.

Nice composition and the shutter speed just right for me.
Thanks John. I try to keep some motion in the water so try for a shutter speed of about 1/3-1/6 of a second.
Thanks.
Nice shot. There's a lot to like in this shot.
Thanks very much
A very nice shot.... :encouragement:
Thanks Jeff
Beautiful exposure! i do like seeing the detail in the sun on the horizon. You caught a lot of churned up water - the color variations are sweet!
Thanks very much. I colour variations are really make the image I think.
Okay Stapo this is AMAZING...... Someone needs to nominate this for photo of the month how ever that works..... What lens was this with?
Thanks very much. This was taken a while ago when I had my Panasonic G9 with the Panasonic 8-18 mm

Absolute cracker of a pic. Mint.

The only slight crit I'd have (and it is slight) is that I'd clone out the two fragments of rock at the bottom center. I find my eyes drawn to them. That apart a stunner.

Beautiful shot. Stunning. Exposure time was just right for the water and the detail in the highlights and shadows as well as the color is just eye catching. Excellent shot.
Thanks very much.
Absolute cracker of a pic. Mint.

The only slight crit I'd have (and it is slight) is that I'd clone out the two fragments of rock at the bottom center. I find my eyes drawn to them. That apart a stunner.
Thanks mate. You are easily distracted lol
Wonderful shot! Nice drama caught.
Thanks Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back