Storm chase from last year

Everything is very nice ... good job ... what I truly appreciate is the bright areas on both sides of the photo and the road w/ the clouds in the middle. It is so forebodding, ominous and menacing that the only way is into the storm. I have a nit, next time shoot from the middle of the road (if safe) to further emphasis this feeling of no way to go but into the storm. Once again, nicely done.

Gary

they are stunning! In the first shot, that bit of golden wheat field to the right of the road really helps highlight the scene. Just perfect.
I'd love to storm chase, I have been obsessed with it since our area had a huge tornado 20 years ago!

Thanks guys. Seefutlung, you are right. I think it would have better to be in the middle of the road but I don't know if the cars driving on this road would be all that happy with me. People were driving into this storm and I'm not sure that would be the best course of action. This was dropping hail from my understanding.

Thanks guys. Seefutlung, you are right. I think it would have better to be in the middle of the road but I don't know if the cars driving on this road would be all that happy with me. People were driving into this storm and I'm not sure that would be the best course of action. This was dropping hail from my understanding.

Just something to remember on your next storm.

Gary

PS- Nobody ever said this stuff was easy or safe ... but it is and should always be fun (unless it's a job).
G

Most reactions

New Topics

Back