Storm Cloud

I saw the same cloud formation when I was shuttling the kids ... camera wasn't with me so I'm glad you got it! Great capture!

Im jealous. Great shot. I was out there to get monsoon thunderstorms and lightning a few years ago, and the whole time I was there, the wind was from the north east. = no storms. I love it out there though so I still had fun. Wanting to try it again. Maybe next year.

Doug Raflik

Im jealous. Great shot. I was out there to get monsoon thunderstorms and lightning a few years ago, and the whole time I was there, the wind was from the north east. = no storms. I love it out there though so I still had fun. Wanting to try it again. Maybe next year.

Doug Raflik

Thanks Doug! This is my favorite time of year in the desert. I love the monsoon storms, but they are very unpredictable. Please let us know if you head out this way. We could have a TPF storm chase! :mrgreen:

I saw a similar cloud once out at Laguna Seca Raceway. It was the lunch break and we were all sitting around and someone went "Hey, it looks like theres a mushroom cloud. Did they finally nuke Santa Cruz?"

Nice picture though, I like the lighting on the cloud

Thanks Doug! This is my favorite time of year in the desert. I love the monsoon storms, but they are very unpredictable. Please let us know if you head out this way. We could have a TPF storm chase! :mrgreen:

Ooooo.... I would do it!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back