Storm Incoming

I agree, great shot!

Looks excellent, but a few nitpicks. The GND you used seems a bit harsh both on the land on the right side, and on the middle layer of rocks. Did you have it tilted? Almost 45 degrees? I might have removed it and taken and exposure for the land so I could comp that in later.

Still a beautiful scene [emoji106]

Thank you guys!

The GND you used seems a bit harsh both on the land on the right side, and on the middle layer of rocks. Did you have it tilted? Almost 45 degrees? I might have removed it and taken and exposure for the land so I could comp that in later.

Nope, filters were tilted. I'm not really into composites (I suck at processing - for now) :allteeth:

Thank you guys!

The GND you used seems a bit harsh both on the land on the right side, and on the middle layer of rocks. Did you have it tilted? Almost 45 degrees? I might have removed it and taken and exposure for the land so I could comp that in later.

Nope, filters were tilted. I'm not really into composites (I suck at processing - for now) :allteeth:

All you need is some layers! :)

All you need is some layers! :)

I'll work on that, but maybe after I've mastered (or at least I feel so) using filters. I'm actually more into spending less time in PP :)

Oh definitely. But I don't think this scene can be mastered in camera, specifically because of the land on the right hand side. That makes any filter use really apparent.

Most reactions

Back