What's new

Storm is coming

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Just a couple pre storm shots from the other day, feedback appreciated!

dsc1156hi2.jpg


dsc1142je7.jpg
 
The first one is good, but not really interesting to me. The second one on the other hand, is great. I like the composition and texture in both.
 
I really like the composition of number 1, but I'd really like to see the drift wood more in focus. The colors are beautiful and I really dig the different textures.

The second is pretty awesome - I think you caught the sky so well - although the shore is a bit cluttered (not that you can help that, haha).

Maybe if you experimented and framed the shot with the large tree out of it? Then the focus would be that fantastic sky.
 
wow quick replies... thanks for the feedback guys

heres one more from that day...

dsc1135kj9.jpg
 
first one is pretty cool, i like the softness of the rocks verse the texture of the log... the second is okay but not as captivating but i like the cloud darkness adn the wave in teh front...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom