What's new

Storm is coming

S.J.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
f1c18388b609f6b0ec05469663b6df01.jpg
 
Whoa! Awesome! Lucky guy! Tried this morning as a storm passed through hoping for a tornado but all I got was high winds.
 
Outstanding, simply outstanding. Just a great image. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Thanks people. It is taken in Serbia, near one small village called Vizic. These coordinates

45.211552,19.449406
 
То је лепа област са вашом фотографијом.

Гугл Транслате! Пеопле абле то чоммуничате витхоут рестраинт.
 
Hvala Drex :D
 
Јур велчоме ман! И виш И чоулд спеак ит тхоугх анд реад ит.
 
It looks amazing...A person or subject in the middle of the picture would have added more impact..
 
То је лепа област са вашом фотографијом.

Гугл Транслате! Пеопле абле то чоммуничате витхоут рестраинт.

Хеј, ја могу да користе Гоогле Транслате превише!
И овде сам мислио да си импресивно двојезично, АгентДрек!
 
Ја имам мачку у мојим панталонама!

:smileys:
 
ahahahahahahhah:lol:
 
I agree. Very comical. I would really like to be multi-lingual. So far, I'm trying to learn polite words in several different languages (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, etc.). Words like please, thank you, etc.
 
I agree. Very comical. I would really like to be multi-lingual. So far, I'm trying to learn polite words in several different languages (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, etc.). Words like please, thank you, etc.


You forgot the most important one---"Bartender, one more tequila please." :cheers:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom