What's new

Storm is coming

I agree. Very comical. I would really like to be multi-lingual. So far, I'm trying to learn polite words in several different languages (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, etc.). Words like please, thank you, etc.
That's really nice, I laughed mostly because jwbryson's post:lol:
Ја имам мачку у мојим панталонама!

:smileys:
 
That's really nice, I laughed mostly because jwbryson's post:lol:
Ја имам мачку у мојим панталонама!

:smileys:

I hear ya. That was too funny! :)
 
It looks amazing...A person or subject in the middle of the picture would have added more impact..

I don't agree; I think it's just right as it is. Very good photo.
 
Thanks :)
 
All joking aside, my other passion besides photography is weather and meteorology, so I really enjoy weather photos. This one, I think, is very good because it really sets the mood and is tack sharp. I really like this one. Good job.
 
Thanks mate ;)
 
Looks like a scene out of the movie 300! Awesome contrast, and brilliant warm colors on this one, nice job :)

Ajay Ramdasi
 
Thanks! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom