Storm is coming

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1014693_587538991268872_1464117211_o.jpg

I personally like it, maybe even out the horizon of the grass. Kind of wish she was looking more camera right instead of dead on contact with the lens. Would have put just a hint more drama to it. But nice shot non the less.

I personally like it, maybe even out the horizon of the grass. Kind of wish she was looking more camera right instead of dead on contact with the lens. Would have put just a hint more drama to it. But nice shot non the less.
I got that too. I have not edited them. This is just a sneak peek that I posted the night after the wedding.

Whee - drama. I like it, Robin - this one has great potential. For the record, I happen to like that she is looking right at the camera. It rather grounds the shot between subject and viewer, amidst all that empty space and big sky (if that makes sense!).

Fun fun fun. It's great to have some outdoor wedding shots where you can make some use out of the sky, as opposed to just worrying about fill flash needed due to a too-hot sun. I'm betting both she and her groom will like this!

Gorgeously shot! Love this!

Most reactions

Back