Storm watch

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7203ab.jpg

wow..great shot chiller its awsome, the light is very dramatic.....was that with your pink filter....or another colour? nice one :thumbup:

Thanks all. I appreciate your comments.
DMatt... I have a second shot, similar to this. The chair is slghtly higher in the shot. I had a water hazzard:lol: , so I would run out there, put the chair down, run back and hope to catch it before the water tipped the chair over. Thanks man.

love it right where it is....the sky is just unbelievable... and the chair... would have loved to watch you run out there and back.....bet that alone would have been a killer shot!!

this is so cool.... would frame this one...... its one of those shots that tell a story....

and you know how i love that idea!! good job chiller, your shots are always so amazing.....this one is one of the tops...!!

Thanks bunches April. It was the big waves of water that had me running, cause I dont get along with water too well....can swim a stroke. I would have one before I swam one.

Killer Chiller ! I just dig the tone in this photo. Blends in beautifully with the comp. Very nice photograph !

This is beautiful, I love the treatment done on this. I agree with Matt on the placment of the chair, the only other thing that bothers me about this are two small spots in the sky. On the left hand edge there is a light spot that could be burned out and in the top right hand corner there is a strange dark triangle, but that is just being picky. Superb work.

that's beautiful! i just keep going up and looking at it again... that one really tells a story... gets the imagination going :)
I love it how you still have that little blue touch at the bottom!
again, beautiful shot... very inspiring.

Thanks so much M @ K O , pursuer, and Alex. I appreciate your comments

Most reactions

Back