What's new

Stormy Day Car Show

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last Saturday I went to Pinawa (a very small, idyllic Manitoba community) to shoot some landscapes and such. As soon as I got there it started raining cats and dogs, so I parked the car in the first parking lot that I could spot. When it stopped raining, I realized that my car was parked among some thirty collector cars that were aligned for a vintage car show that was about to start.

So I give you the last type of images I thought I was going to bring home that day. (Did I mention that I couldn't care less about car photography?)






Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
No one's cup o' tea? C&C? Feel free to shoot 'em down if necessary...
 
I like number one. Really cool with the water droplets, car, and dragonfly. I would have liked to have had more DOF though to show more water beading on the car. I'm a car detailing guru though so I get a kick out of nice beading action.

Number 2 I don't really care for.....though I have no idea why.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom