What's new

Stormy day on the coast...

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
....but I went anyway. Got a bunch of shots...here's a few. I'll have more up later as I finish sorting.


903358_653255244688144_1859266543_o.jpg









905712_653263094687359_736561622_o.jpg








906854_653255194688149_263808862_o.jpg
 
What a beautiful dramatic scene, I like the colour one better.

Thanks :)
 
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. :-)


Here's a few more.


893094_653267891353546_20717842_o.jpg







892626_653270738019928_1674745127_o.jpg







893698_653247941355541_835892935_o.jpg
 
The grey sky really adds a lot to the scene.

Looks like you had a great day today :thumbup:
 
did till the wave got me. lol. see my other thread.

It was fun though, have not been out of the studio much, so it was nice to get outside. Still cold...but at least there was no snow.
 
Seems like a very successful day! I am guessing East Coast? Anyhow, any Long Exposures?
 
Seems like a very successful day! I am guessing East Coast? Anyhow, any Long Exposures?

Downeast Maine, Schoodic area, part of Acadia National Park.

No long exposures. It kept raining...off and on. I had the tripod out for the first venture...but got annoyed by the rain so I put it away and just wandered around.

It is a good spot for long exposures, so I'll be back during nicer weather.
 
OK...again....what's going on? Everyone is talking about pix I can't see. Why can't I see them?
 
Dunno man. *shurgs*

maybe your browser is messed up.
 
did till the wave got me. lol. see my other thread.

It was fun though, have not been out of the studio much, so it was nice to get outside. Still cold...but at least there was no snow.

Same here in Toronto, we had a cold gray day yesterday but it was dry, went on a little photo shoot day with my family and my buddies family so while the ladies were talking we were shotting and it was fantastic though I must admit my shoots pale compared to yours :)
 
I like these. I think cloudy days with dynamic clouds make for great seaside shots.

You had more ambition than I did yesterday. Although I do have a super secret location I am scouting next weekend. ;)
 
Way to make a crappy day look dramatic and exciting! Nice! :)
 
Great shots, I love the b&w conversion in your first post, I'm a sucker for b&w photos.

You should consider investing in some ND filters if you haven't got any already, they are always great fun to use at the coast for some long exposure shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom