addylo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 48 Reaction score 6 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #1 Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #2 nice shot
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #3 I was there in 1964. I remember climbing all over the big rocks. Now that I think about it, I think I have either an old b&w or color shot of the garden stashed away. Maybe I will look for it.
I was there in 1964. I remember climbing all over the big rocks. Now that I think about it, I think I have either an old b&w or color shot of the garden stashed away. Maybe I will look for it.
kkart TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2004 Messages 128 Reaction score 1 Location Denver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #4 That is some great light ya caught down there at GOTG
B belongus3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Jun 3, 2010 #5 Yeah good lightning ..would love to take those rocks for a climb
D Doug Solis TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #6 really nice shot. Love this composition.
7 7/24 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #7 Almost missed the storm clouds, I was drawn to the beautiful light on the rocks. GOTG's is fantastic place to shoot. Went there in September to shoot a tv commercial for Armed Forces Television. I have the same photo minus the clouds. Great shot.
Almost missed the storm clouds, I was drawn to the beautiful light on the rocks. GOTG's is fantastic place to shoot. Went there in September to shoot a tv commercial for Armed Forces Television. I have the same photo minus the clouds. Great shot.
Moodyville-ain TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 178 Reaction score 0 Location Port Moody Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #8 I see why they call it what they do. It's breathtakingly beautiful. I love the way you composed it.