invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p394255522-4.jpg

Edit: Added new version as suggested by The_Traveler below.

p664619920-4.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, so nice.
I wonder if a little more contrast in the house alone (that will brighten the trim) will make the house more prominent?

Oh, Oh, Oh.

This is nice.

I wonder if a little more contrast in the house alone (that will brighten the trim) will make the house more prominent?
Great feedback. I've now added a second edit to the original post above with a bit of contrast added to the house.

Thanks The-Traveler and GeorgieGirl, much appreciated.

I actually prefer your first shot... the added constrast makes the walls too dark, IMO. Lovely shot.. I do love the way you tease the light into doing what you want it to! :)

I too feel the original one is good, even though the difference is not much apparent; is this the same house you twisted by your technical cyclone?

Regards :D

Since your originals in colors are astonishingly beautiful, i want to see them too (to convert such ones to B&W needs great courage and is like a sacrifice ;) )

I actually prefer your first shot... the added constrast makes the walls too dark, IMO. Lovely shot..
I'm not sure which one I prefer myself. The difference is very slight.

I do love the way you tease the light into doing what you want it to! :)
Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to do that?

is this the same house you twisted by your technical cyclone?
LOL!

Since your originals in colors are astonishingly beautiful, i want to see them too (to convert such ones to B&W needs great courage and is like a sacrifice ;) )
When I'm composing an image I already know if it will be a colour or B&W photo, so I rarely ever process an image in both colour and B&W. When I do, I tend to post both images. In this case, only a B&W version exists, sorry (but thank you for the very kind words!).

Thanks all for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back