What's new

Story Mill

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Located in Bozeman Montana. 3 Pretty diverse shots, would love your input. I guess they dont all belong in a set, but I didnt want to start 3 threads or anything. So please enjoy, and comment?

1.

3184566852_49648b6c8d_b.jpg


2.

3184574070_b0915a26b6_b.jpg


3.

3183743537_40e0700958_b.jpg
 
Thanks! They are cross processed then I up the red levels. It has kind of a weird old film look. (I guess because that is what I am trying to imitate in PS :) )
 
I agree with jeroen, the colors on 2 and 3 was the first thing that caught my eye. I like.. The first photo is very cool as well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom