strange phenomena (earring appeared from nowhere)

Lorrilia

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys!

I don't know if you believe strange phenomena things happen like ghosts appearing and things move. Well I do.

2 days ago I was sorting out my jewellery box and came across a gold cross with a circle and hook is very long (the bit that goes in your ear) good long look at it and thought. Where on earth did this come from? I was very puzzling. I had never seen or worn this earring.

Can anybody explain this to me. Or any theory on it.

Hi Guys!

I don't know if you believe strange phenomena things happen like ghosts appearing and things move. Well I do.

2 days ago I was sorting out my jewellery box and came across a gold cross with a circle and hook is very long (the bit that goes in your ear) good long look at it and thought. Where on earth did this come from? I was very puzzling. I had never seen or worn this earring.

Can anybody explain this to me. Or any theory on it.

I have Always believed... Do you have any children who might of put it there ?

I have no children. Just me and my hubby, My hubby also have not seen it before. He is just as puzzled as I am where it came from.

Well if you can rule out children and any other family members, it is very strange indeed.

It is. I do love stuff like this as I have experienced many things and also seen a ghost/spirits.

there's a perfectly irrational, illogical, and inexplicable answer. :rolleyes:

It is. I do love stuff like this as I have experienced many things and also seen a ghost/spirits.

Just like you I have my reasons to believe, it is one of those subjects that some believe and others think OMG they are mad but for me I just laugh at them in my head. Over many years I have had my Gran and Father talk to me and I have talked back, my Gran died in 1973 and my Father died in 2003.

We had a white bath towel show up in our laundry one day. We’ve NEVER bought a white bath towel. I’m not superstitious but I’ve also got no idea how to explain its appearance.

Fujidave funny you saying that. I heard my name called out twice round about 12.30am one night and I didn't recognise the voice. TreeofLifeStairs. I haven't had any experiences like that around me.

It h
We had a white bath towel show up in our laundry one day. We’ve NEVER bought a white bath towel. I’m not superstitious but I’ve also got no idea how to explain its appearance.
ad been left in the dryer by someone else? Was it your home dryer?

I would sure like to know what they do with all the socks we've lost.

I think the question you should be asking is where is the other half to the pair......????

Most reactions

Back