What's new

strange POV

anel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
3338226730_2a107a901c.jpg


horizontal:

3337919677_1ce4b8d782.jpg


feel the vibe....
 
Last edited:
Yup, it is a strange POV. I guess I don't see what the photo is focused on: I want to look at the steps in the background, but most of the photo is the big flat step in the foreground.
 
I think that this might work better as a horizontal and not a vertical.
 
hmm u maybe right, i added the horizontal version!
 
well actually i gotta tilt my head everytime i see the pic ... its kinda strange literally speaking
 
does the horizontal one achieve a better effect? i think so...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom