What's new

Streaks of Light into the city

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_5364.jpg
 
Nice effect & nice picture :thumbup:

As I never succeed in doing this kind of effect I checked your exifs, interesting:
ISO 100
5sec
F/29
32mm

Mat
 
very nice almost looks hdr :)
 
extraordinary!

What time of day was this taken?
 
thanks for the compliments.

yes, that was a truck, prob a 20 footer (length) or large uhaul size.

this was 6:45, even though my exif says 7:45 AM I need to change that.

Must be daylightshavings or something, anyone know how to change that

in the 20D.

And yes , I would shoot these shots iso 50 if I had the chance !!!

I want the most out of my sensor in terms of clarity and range.
 
I want the most out of my sensor in terms of clarity and range.

Well, you GOT that :D
Very nice... I really like the colour of the sky here!
 
awesome dude! looks like you are in love with los angeles the last two threads of yours that ive gone into have had l.a. pictures in them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom