ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2013 #1
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2013 #2 Not what I expected to see Like it but I do mind that orange wall and red umbrella. I think it would be better if you tone those colors down. Just different processing maybe.
Not what I expected to see Like it but I do mind that orange wall and red umbrella. I think it would be better if you tone those colors down. Just different processing maybe.
sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 3,044 Reaction score 1,183 Location Behind the Irony Curtain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2013 #3 Just an option Last edited: Dec 24, 2013