DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 #1 C&C welcomed!!!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nicely done. I think maybe a few less lights might have worked better, but it's hard to say. Was your camera on a good, solid tripod? The background seems a little soft, but that may well just be your hosting site's compression.
Nicely done. I think maybe a few less lights might have worked better, but it's hard to say. Was your camera on a good, solid tripod? The background seems a little soft, but that may well just be your hosting site's compression.
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. I did have my camera on a tipod. It might be Photobucket my hosting site. The original looks very clear.
Thank you. I did have my camera on a tipod. It might be Photobucket my hosting site. The original looks very clear.