Street Bike

nola.ron

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a few minutes with this guy today. C&C very welcomed here as I'm just getting into auto photography. I don't know much about bikes, and I can't remember which model this is (I'm a car nut).. I just know that there's an 06 Ford GT behind it :)

untitled-69-2 by nola-ron, on Flickr

Nice bike but it's blocking my view...

I know, right! LoL. I tried to get some shots of the GT, but it's undergoing some construction and is pretty dirty. I was disappointed. I did get one abstract of the hood but that's about it. I'll have an opportunity with it outside the shop once it's done.

For me, i'd want the whole bike in focus and the car behind a lot more out of focus. it's almost becoming distracting to the bike for me.

For me, i'd want the whole bike in focus and the car behind a lot more out of focus. it's almost becoming distracting to the bike for me.

Ya, the car does distract a lot.

For me street bikes are just the coolest looking vehicle around. They all look like angry hornets that are going to do their best to try to harm you.

The WB seems off because I know that bike is gray and it looks purple.

Yep, I figured most would think it's too distracting. I see it a little different because I know what all happens in that shop, and to me it just shows the atmosphere but I completely get the distracting part. As far as the WB, it was actually correct but that was me dodging and burning to make the bike pop. I also did an exposure adjustment on just the background to try and give it more of a separation. Ah well, thanks for the critique though guys.

Lovely bike - although I'd never ride one again (have successfully outgrown my death-wish)

(more scrupulous masking needed but here's a try)

9309360811_9c8d939906_olll.jpg~original

Most reactions

Back