Small town carnival...

051edit.jpg

055edit.jpg

091edit.jpg

ultimate Carney

086edit.jpg

220edit.jpg

025edit.jpg

Great photos! Perhaps next time you could use a little less depth of field (lower f/stop)? I don't know if a lower f-stop would really make them BETTER, but I'd like to see the difference between what you have, and a lower depth of field on the first and third (maybe even a little bit on the second). Also, is there any way you can brighten up the carney's face to match the brightness of the background (either with fill flash while shooting, or in Photoshop afterwards)? Once again, I don't know if that would make it BETTER, I'm just suggesting different things to fool around with next time, if for no reason to see what happens.

Good shots, though. The lighting outside looks rough, so considering the conditions I'd say kudos. The second one is my favorite, if you wanted to know.

BTW, where is this? I am only curious because there was a carnival in the town I live in this last week, and I'm in Missouri also. I didn't go, but wouldn't that be something if it was the same place? My town is only 600 people or so, though. So probably not.

Most reactions

Back