What's new

Street - He's Late...

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Woman waiting ...

6192568285_b77fdbb43f_b.jpg
 
I think this should've been shot a bit tighter, possibly in landscape. I wish the woman was in the right third of the frame instead of the left third, so I could follow her eyes.
 
Yes... and no. There is value in putting the subject (the woman) in the position she was placed in by the OP - that creates a tension, because we "expect" her to be located at the right, with her gaze going across the field of view. And that tension echoes the interpretation that the OP placed on the situation. So at least for me, it works.
 
I like it, but I think I would clone out the blue lights - keep drawing my eye away from the subject
 
Def would have been better with a tighter crop, you could miss the lady at first glance.
If i were to get picky I'd say clone the lights out, and the car reflection.
But still a pretty good shot nonetheless.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom