Street Life - Chiang Mai

I have to agree with the crop and it did need at least some lightening/brightening to bring out the details of the Tuk Tuk. It may not have needed as much as was added but it did need some.

Are you located in Thailand or just visiting? I saw another post of yours that was also taken there. I lived there off and on as a kid (my Mom's family lived in BKK and my Dad was USAF the Civil Service). I want to go back to visit some day, been about 20 years since I was last there and I miss it.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
No I live in Sydney Australia. But I do like to frequent Thailand. As it's only 9 hours or so flight from me It's hard to stay away. Japan is also in my sights for a visit one day soon.

I have to agree with the crop and it did need at least some lightening/brightening to bring out the details of the Tuk Tuk. It may not have needed as much as was added but it did need some.

Are you located in Thailand or just visiting? I saw another post of yours that was also taken there. I lived there off and on as a kid (my Mom's family lived in BKK and my Dad was USAF the Civil Service). I want to go back to visit some day, been about 20 years since I was last there and I miss it.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
No I live in Sydney Australia. But I do like to frequent Thailand. As it's only 9 hours or so flight from me It's hard to stay away. Japan is also in my sights for a visit one day soon.

Nice! Australia is on my list of places to visit. My cousin is in Perth and my Grandfather lived there as well (he's now deceased, I was never ale to make it there to meet him). I would like to go to Japan as well. Another cousin of mine just finished a "teaching" job there and my God Mother lives there but I can't remember which city. As you can probably figure - I have family all over the world and it can be nice as it gives me a good excuse for wanting to visit places.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back