What's new

Street Performance

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a dude that plays around DC when the weather is nice. His name is Ronny.
Enjoy:
1.
DSC_2079.jpg
2.
DSC_2082.jpg
3.
DSC_2083.jpg
4.
DSC_2088.jpg
5.
DSC_2090.jpg
 
I best like the last two frames.
Those that show the whole person have too much going on in the background, I'm afraid, either persons walking through your frame or lamp posts almost growing out of his head.
Light was extra sweet at the time you saw him, though! I can tell as much (and know more ... ;)).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom