MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 26, 2006 #1 Jammers in Jackson Squre in the French Quarters
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #2 Nice shots Mommy. The second one is kinda neat. I wonder what is with the band aid on the bass.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Feb 27, 2006 Banned #3 dont you think its probably a comment on all the work in new orleans, and the "wound" that it has suffered??? just me, and i am out there looking in.....so.. great shots mo4b.....
dont you think its probably a comment on all the work in new orleans, and the "wound" that it has suffered??? just me, and i am out there looking in.....so.. great shots mo4b.....
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 27, 2006 #4 Very cool street shots but the 2nd one is very unique. Scott
Ruining TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Feb 27, 2006 #5 I'm thinking the covering is just to protect against the weather and UV rays and stuff. It does make it look pretty dern unique. Nice shots.
I'm thinking the covering is just to protect against the weather and UV rays and stuff. It does make it look pretty dern unique. Nice shots.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I am guessing that the makeshift covering was due to the weather. It kept threatening to rain, would sprinkle, then the sun would shine.
I am guessing that the makeshift covering was due to the weather. It kept threatening to rain, would sprinkle, then the sun would shine.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 After really looking at the unedited version of this photo, I think that April is pretty accurate, because it really looks as if his (bass?) has been through hell and back!
After really looking at the unedited version of this photo, I think that April is pretty accurate, because it really looks as if his (bass?) has been through hell and back!