What's new

Street Photographer Interview

doingcool

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here's my latest interview about street photography. Enjoy!

Interview with street photographer Chi Fai Chow | SVP


i-BT3fwDB-L.jpg
 
I gotta say that I am wrestling with the idea of composites being put out there as street. It's a wide genre, I'll grant you, but I think you might be pushing it to claim the tent's that big.

That said, the composites are much your best work.
 
I enjoyed the interview and photos. Glad to see some color street work there. They would not let me post my comments at your interview, so here they are.

Tell SV thanks for their service to street photographers worldwide!
 
Very interesting interview that tells a good story about you and your pictures, thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom