Street Photography from Baltimore

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
97
Location
Houston, TX
Website
jwdphotography.com
Colorful Street Photography, at that!

1. Color Red
Redforum.jpg


2. Silhouette
Silhouetteforum.jpg


3. Only
Onlyforum.jpg


4. All Hollows Eve
FallNightforum.jpg


5. Door Man
DoorManforum.jpg


6. Crossing
Crossingforum.jpg


7. Basillica
Basillicaforum.jpg
 

Arch

Damn You!
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
8,487
Reaction score
102
Location
locked in the attic
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
nice work joe.... great compositions... dig 3,5 and 7 best... good stuff :thumbup:
 
OP
clarinetJWD

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
97
Location
Houston, TX
Website
jwdphotography.com
acsonpg said:
Nice shots..... Do you live in Baltimore????
I go to college in Baltimore, so for most of the year I live here. I spend my Summers at home in Houston.

Thanks guys :) (yes Corry, sunset light)
 

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
6
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
clarinetJWD said:
I go to college in Baltimore, so for most of the year I live here. I spend my Summers at home in Houston.

OK....I lived in Baltimore for several years and if you don't mind and you have the time , please take a shot of 521 N. Charles Street. That was my building back in the early '60s and do not know if it still standing.

Which college do you attend?

Thanks.
 
OP
clarinetJWD

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
97
Location
Houston, TX
Website
jwdphotography.com
acsonpg said:
OK....I lived in Baltimore for several years and if you don't mind and you have the time , please take a shot of 521 N. Charles Street. That was my building back in the early '60s and do not know if it still standing.

Which college do you attend?

Thanks.
I think I can arrange that! What cross street is that near?
I'm at the Peabody Conservatory of Music/Johns Hopkins for each of my respective majors. (Clarinet and Recording Arts and Sciences)
 

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
6
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
clarinetJWD said:
I think I can arrange that! What cross street is that near?
I'm at the Peabody Conservatory of Music/Johns Hopkins for each of my respective majors. (Clarinet and Recording Arts and Sciences)

Outstanding!!!...I'm impressed. :thumbup:

521 N. Charles should be south of E. Hamilton. Not too far from Peabody. My cousin did Peabody back in the '60s....piano.

Thanks.....
 

Most reactions

New Topics

Top