What's new

Street photography in color: Hong Kong (1) by Pascal Riben

really interesting compositions.
 
I thought your Venice portfolio was outstanding, Pascal.
 
Pascal, I reviewed a good deal of your portfolios. Out of the 15 photo forums I've been on, your photography stands out as some of the best street work I've seen.

Outstanding job!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
Pascal, I reviewed a good deal of your portfolios. Out of the 15 photo forums I've been on, your photography stands out as some of the best street work I've seen.

Outstanding job!

Thank you so much for taking time to look my portfolios Ilovemycam, I deeply appreciate it! And thanks again for your kind comment on my work, I also deeply appreciate it!
 
As has been mentioned above, there wasn't a weak shot in your Venice portfolio. I also loved your 'Looking at the Ground' portfolio. Are you using film?
 
As has been mentioned above, there wasn't a weak shot in your Venice portfolio. I also loved your 'Looking at the Ground' portfolio. Are you using film?

Thank you for your sweet comment theambitiousstranger! I have lived in Venice from january 2001 to october 2004. I have used film (T-Max and Tri-X 400) until I have bought my first digital DSLR (Canon 300D) in january 2004. So, some pictures have been shot with film, like this one for example:
Venice - Photographic work by Pascal Riben
and some others with digital DSLR like this one:
Venice - Photographic work by Pascal Riben

Thanks again for your interest in my work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom