What's new

Street Scenes from Vancouver

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First, my shooting buddy:

3472342490_cae58da059_o.jpg



Now the serious shots:


1

3471532323_bbb17c78ab_o.jpg




2

3472342698_d7ae0bd224_o.jpg




3

3471532869_8070d01692_o.jpg




5

3471532153_630e733771.jpg



​
 
Very nice.
 
I like the bus in #1...... Go Canucks Go... :thumbup:
 
Thanks, everyone!

(And I just realized that I numbered my photos 1, 2, 3, 5 :blushing:)
 
Well, after all, there ARE 5 photos to be seen. So why not count to 5? ;) It's just that your shooting buddy "is no number"... erm. ;)

I like 3 best. I just love repetitions as a compositional element, and we got that here. One thing I'm wondering about in 3 is whether we do see real persons (and not only headless mannequins), or if we don't. At this size, IF there are some persons there "hiding in the shadows", they are doing so quite successfully.
 
There are two people hiding in the shadows on the far right, but there are a lot of headless mannequins, too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom