What's new

Street Scenes Venice Beach/Prt.2 Things/places (7 pics)

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
More interesting stuff.........
CRW_7051.jpg


CRW_7107.jpg


CRW_7134.jpg


CRW_7155.jpg


CRW_7168.jpg


CRW_7190.jpg


CRW_7195.jpg
 
geeze for venice beach I was expecting babes in binkinis at least. Actually the three that stand out for me is the cube in water, the railing on the balcony, and the shot down the water. Strong lines and composition in each.
 
Venice beach, ca

youll want to basically make a whole day out of going up the coast from san diego to ventura..... then maybye another day to go to northern california monterey area.... its some of the most picturesqe stuff youll see up there....
its about 8 hour drive from central CA......

just make sure you get up to the bay area on the coast, you wont regret it..
 
THORHAMMER said:
Venice beach, ca

youll want to basically make a whole day out of going up the coast from san diego to ventura..... then maybye another day to go to northern california monterey area.... its some of the most picturesqe stuff youll see up there....
its about 8 hour drive from central CA......

just make sure you get up to the bay area on the coast, you wont regret it..


Thanks, I will try and make some time to go to Venice as we are staying at Marina Del Rey. But I don't think I can make it further up as we only have 4 nights in LA. When in SD looks like our friends that live therre have a load of things planned as does the wife and kids ... I'm the driver .. they are having the holiday ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom