What's new

Street Shots!

JRob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from earlier today. Street photography is my new favorite thing to do. Sorry if there are too many pics.
1.
img2830wp9.jpg

2.
img2838cu7.jpg

3.
img2839pu8.jpg

4.
img2842ca1.jpg

5.
img2853fh1.jpg

6.
img2855wp9.jpg

7.
img2857je9.jpg

8.
img2858mn7.jpg

9.
img2859az8.jpg

10.
img2870yc1.jpg

11.
img2869vs6.jpg
 
I only like 2, but I like it alot. There is a real story there.
 
#6 bothers me... If I was eating in public and a stranger took a picture of me with my face stuffed (and then put it on the internet!), I would be mortified.

But street photography is interesting in its own way. These seem like pretty good candid shots. Why do you like street photography so much, out of curiosity?
 
Some are kind of underexposed, but I know it's hard to get that spot on with street type photography.
 
The pick of the old fella on the scooter makes me want a scooter.
 
Hi!

I like #2 the most.
The difficulty in street photography is to capture those shots of daily life that tell a story. #1, 2 and 10 do that the most.

#6 bothers me...
Why would that bother you?! :D
 
i would of liked to see them better composed, maybe not people in the dead center of the frame. put them off to the side and get a little more of the scene in view. just my opinion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom